BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 19, 2010

di antara dua darjat..

process membaik pulih cardiosclerosis memang mcm2 therapy kena buat..kesabaran juga ada lah salah satu yg di pescribe..yg tidak ada di pharmacy.now adays i managed to control my anger..yay..that y now im bloigging to throw away all the sadness..i dunt need ppl to understand coz im lazy to xplain.so never boder to ask..just wait and c..i keep all my curiosity my anger..my sadness deeply in my heart..and i hope it wont become toxic inside my body system.i just wann be more more positive and stonger externally n internally.i understand now tht life is not easy and can become so so so so cruel.dont be afraid of it..semua kesusahan itu kerna Tuhan tahu bahawa kita mampu melaluinya..terimalah apa2 cobaan itu sebagai satu anugerah yg akan mendewasakan kita..

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hi Lynn,

I've added u in my list..;)

DefadaPooh said...

ok..thnx