BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NeVer be Ready

never be ready?


obviously im not ready to end my first sem as final med student..coz day by day my desired for reading just be in critical level..
getting doubt do i can do it..the weather and environment just so chalenging..wintter really make my barin froze and lazy to get up frm my bed and the comforter just so so lovely esp early in the morning!!damnn
never be ready to b an independent gurl..opss yes im still a gurl but not a little gurl any more and not yet a women.turning 25 years old this year 2010 seeems just a matter of no and not more thn day.
luckily my friend around here in russia just same as me who never realized abt our age coz obviously spending 6yearars just to get a medical degree just make us feel like we in high school insted of uni life~~heehhehhe..
not yet ready to b in another level of relationnship coz : graduate pun belum....kerja pun belum..duit pun tak ada..and on top of it..belum puas dengan kehidupan..


so far im thinking of skip the HO n continue my post graduate study..anyone any idea where ( which country/ which uni should i go?)..will it be a good idea? which shcoolarship pogram should i apply to?
im expecting PG ( POST GRAD) study abt 3 years...myb in O&G ( obstetric and gynecology)..any of my fellow friend pls do let me if u guys have any idea or info abt ths PG thinging..

0 comments: