BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Tired to the max

today after so long i feel so tired,which i myself cant even resist abt it.after futsal tranning it just seems like i cant even standing i just wanna lie down..hw bad it was..i was supposed to buy stuff fot tomorrow makan2..but end up i decided to go home first and at least rest few mints or at lest send my sport beg and thn go out again..but it just unbelievable i straight away laying down on the floor with tht thin blanket and srazu fall asleep..damn...+ headache and fever..asiihhh it so shitty ok..so mean all my plain gone~~ i thk i wont b able to baked cheese cake!

my love hearty alrdy home..after 5days witout my hearty..uhuhuhu..btw thanx to anuty dathy who was taking care of my little hearty~~

well im still tired

cerita2 moscow trip nnti jer lah yer.

cheers

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

2 comments:

Miss Red LadyBirD said...

Alyn...u bought new kitten ka lg?

DefadaPooh said...

nop ...i didnt bough any new kitten..jst yg i bought few couple months ago~~one of my kitten died last month~~sob~~sob~~