BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

25

2010 insyallh will turn to 25 years old by end of year..wat a big deal with this figure?? emm sound cool..not so young..not soo old either...25 if figure of age where i will started my new independent life..Emm do im late a few step behind??aisehhhhhhhh professional course required 4-6 years to complete the study..so dunt blaming me for using my parents $$$ for almost over 25 years..and perhaps untill my age 35..or even more..
 majority of my friends  get married by age 23,24,25, or even earlier thn tht coz jodoh dtg awal and rezeki sgt murah..so i am alwz pray for their long lasting marriage..i wonder how does they can decided to get married n maintain it..( ????) they must be well dedicated..
so a person like me..it better to spending my remaining life span with my parents and my siblings ..who will alwz love me and accepting the  way i am ..air d cincang tidak akan putus..cuma boleh d buang jak air tu dari baldi..hahahhaha..
ciri2/ tanda2/ sign of u getting older : when u feel less flirting around, when u dont bother to fine a new partner after ur current "_ship" did  not work out, when u just keep on thinking/ planning how to be success in ur carrier and when u just keep on thinking on how to make more $$$ in future"

so tidak heran jika mereka2 yg broken hearted usually turn out become more success..but at the same time it does not mean who are not broken hearted are / will not success..Dunt freak out ya..

4 comments:

Sheila said...

'jodoh datang awal'..aku suka dengar..biasanya,bila orang tau aku suda kawin at the age of 24,mesti komen dorang, 'awaaalllnyaaaaa.. ' ...

DefadaPooh said...

hehehheheh ya seruan jodoh org bilang kan.....sama spiritually sudah ready mean okey ler..

Parasid6aa said...

Is it jodoh?

DefadaPooh said...

parasid: may i knw who are u?em ya its not only abt jodoh..as well as life ya