BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Promise myself..

0127 still awake..and what the hell am i doing now?updating my entry again?YES..ok to make my eyes open widely same goes to my brain im promising myself tht i'll cont my reading soon after done this entry..:P
emm i've changed my layout..as u can see..lawa ndak??puji puji lah..and song as well..FROM LENKA just enjoy the show..ahhhh sgt suka..Make my heart singing all the way..spring and summer spree just switch my mood..smile smile...smile..and laughin around eventho there is state xm are waiting for me :( tidak suka ini..
cerita2 yg lain pun okey2 lah..ahakzz..even no assurance yed but  i dunt even care much... i cat n determine my path..perhaps my path will be much more better from wat i ever had...
but everytime shower i keep on depress while thinking of my age..shitzz im still young!!suku abad..do im feel sad coz all my childhood friend are leaving me behind?bukan kasi tinggal dlm kata erti lupa..it just they sudah menjadi matang..sudah memilih satu step ahead tht i never able to imagine of..i tot we will stay minggle ( single to minggle) !! i just dunt knw where this sentence came from..jst ignore it if u feel it totally wrong..i just like the way it sound..POYO..i alwz tot tht once everyone started working than we can spending our $$ together to travelling around..i guess im most left behind in tht case coz  i dunt even working yet :( andui na..im sad..but at the same time im happy coz they found Mr Right..while im still looking around for tht Man..astaga..:P
No..im not looking for it...coz i wont have time for it..to fine my journey to be success just make my path sound and look more harder + complicated..org bilang hati manusia boleh berubah2..
enough of broken hearted ..wat such a wasting experience of life i had before..seriously not worth..kepada remaja2 seperti saya d luar sana jgn lah kamu susah2kan diri bercinta mcm monyet...dusta semata..jadi jgn jd monyet..jd lah heart breaker.. :)) apa punya advise ne
cuma kan dlm ate kan mau kena carikan jodoh laki yg baik..kaya raya..( iman and $$), emm mau yg handsome d mata ..yg ada genetic bagus..emm kalau boleh kulit lagi cerah from me and tinggi ala2 model pun okey..thn kan kalau boleh mau yg dari europe atau pun yg dari ??? entah apa pelik my taste ne...jadi kalau bukan dont bother to introduce me..

emmm but i guess u can ignore all my statement above..coz actually im looking for Penaja2 utk sambung study lagi..so if kamu2 semua ada link sama MARA ..do let me knw..

0 comments: