BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Love letter

today is my lazy day until i got phone call from my buddy Maslyn to go for yam cha!yes i like!!i feel excited chit chating abt pre wedding preparation opss not mine for sure her wedding lah.i just found out that its not cheep ya to oder photographer for the wedding even Labuan standard alrdy average frm 600rm to 1600rm..aiseh..if  I am good enough sure i will hlp my friend one!but im damn immature!even my dad having so many lens plus D90 body.aiseh!
well wondering abt my Love letter?its not an invitation card from maslyn, BUT it is such an invitation from Jbtn latihan for my induction as HO.shitz....im nt ready i was expecting it to be sumwhr early nov..WHY? So early bloody hell!i need more time!!time to ..to do wat ever!!aaaaaaaargghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!dislike it!!

0 comments: