BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 07, 2010

pagi yg delema

bgn2 pagi..opss blm bgn lagi sudah mcm2 happening..pot pet..pot pet from my mom!well used to it,if not gonna miss it for sure!nagging me to do ths and tht lah, well its very rare for me to sumthg before 12noon.let me enjoy my super beauty leading to ugly -ness sleep, before i started work and gonna be in sleeping time trouble.its OK now having over dosage of sleeping hour.bekalan hari tua before kerja,before get married and living wit ur man n myb with mom in low which tht time required me to be an angle as my man alwz said to me!even tho even we dunt knw either we will get to tht level..jodoh,ajal dan maut tiada siapa yg tahu!
opss climax story nyer: i hates to go berunai tomorw!!shit.i dunt mind to go and more thn happy if its not clashing with my gurl wedding.but they using word of " I HAVE TOO"..gosh tak cukup driver lah! wat else worry if sumday family sana ndak akan dtg for my wedding!!well lame.i dunt knw hw to tell amy..but yes i will tel her either after nikah or tonite..sob2.ok nw hv to go,time real pack!mau mandi,iron baju,bibik nada sudah!,mau prepare camera,mau ready2 stuff for tomrw since i knw i wont hv time tonite!!

0 comments: