BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

mY heart feel sumthing..

Introduction of the day : i so surprise me when Dr prosolov call my full name " Mazliana " for the 1st time correctly..emmm okey..and he asked me " Why were u absent yesterday " and i replied him " i was fall down on the snow sir" with my big smile~~and again he replied me " OH okey..be careful next time " hahahahha okey nothing smell so scandalous ..coz mdm elena was there.. :))


ok my main point here is : i was on the phone wit my mom,my sis and my lil bro..there is few thgs i wanna talk abt wit them actually 1. i want to knw wat game are they bough there..emm i heard my bro buying a drum set.( GAME ONE ya) not yet buying the real set..


2. i wanna inform my mom my graduation date wish is its gonna be on the 28th JUNE 2010..Yay...scared!!


btw in between the conversation with my mom, she was telling me abt my dad condition..health condition..emm its the only perfect time to talk abt it since he is not around my mom now..he went to tawau and sipadan.okey have fun there thn~~my mom told me tht my dad having sudden loss weight,pale,nocturia,  and often feel sleepy,pale. as medical student while taking medical complaint frm patient it so much important in oder to make a diagnosis..but when it come to ur family member..it more to fear..fear to knw the exact diagnosis..and yes i knw my dad having DM ( Diabetis melitus ) @ high sugar in blood..everytime i ask him..he will tell me he is fine..and all are normal.he even has his own glucosemetry at home..so he can monitor himself.
but he so reluctant to take medicine for it..as family history pre disposition to have DM and etc..im suggesting him to take medicine..and today i was able to xpln my mom the pathogenesis and the possible complication..but i knw my dad wont listen to me..and im insist my mom to persuade our panel Dr to xpln again to my dad..if he cant do it..it so frustrated things coz as a DR we shuld be able to do it..coz pain and tears are part of our life..and bla2..we need to have the strong point and power even it hurting ur patient but the main thing is to ensure and to safe ur patient life..one day ur patient will thank full to u aS DR..
And it more painful for Dr if patient are reluctant /when the treatment are unsuccessful..
and so do i as his daughter is so tearful when i get to knw my dad are still reluctant..pls i need u to take the medicine.you should knw how much I love u and how much evryone..and ech of ur children love u~~as much u love us..and it might more and infinity~~~


and i was telling my mom my wish to continue studying ..she seems reluctant..she wants me to b in msia.yes so do i ..i promising my self i will only continue studying if i get sponsorship..coz i knw its time for my other siblings to use money ya~~) insyallh God knw better wat is the best for me.




no matter wat i write now to overcome my feeling abt my dad..it just dosen't go..remain here in my heart..i pray for you and my other family members for our good health and wealthy and etc.


there is some other things tht im not share it here.but just let i keep tht one..


everyday is a love day..for us to show our love towards all ppl we love..


and i love all of u who love me 




cheers everyone


p/s : will play guitar hero as much i can to overcome ths feeling~~ :))

2 comments:

Miss Red LadyBirD said...

Ala...knp tu Lyn?Something just happen ka?

DefadaPooh said...

nothing much happened..just worried a bit abt my dad health.:) wat number u guna ne nw.016 tu kan?i did sms u tht day..btw nnti kita chat..when u see me online just buzz me