BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 19, 2010

MY name is ...

i just watched hindi movie after suggested from my friend who also watched it wit english subtitle..
movie title : MY NAME IS KHAN..main acctress : Shah rukh khan and kajool..yay..great..both of them are my fav hindi actress and of coz once they togthr in the movie it makes the story more spices..HOT..HOT..
First class story line..not economy class...( sound indian)..hahhahahha:)) no offence.
do u guys wanna me share the story line? ok gv u some hint ya..its kinda based on real situation tht happened last  time back in america since the 11/sept incident..how muslim has been treated..and etc.story are cover almst every aspect : family,love,religion,humanity and more and more..u guys should dwnld it..but since it is a new movie so it wont hv the dvdrip quality yet.but due to my " CANT WAIT!!" I just downloaded it n watched it..

MY NAME IS KHAN AND IM NOT A TERRORIST


enjoy

2 comments:

NaruttoDMAX91 said...

hahaha....ko pun suka tgk movie ni....best kan... my name is khan and im not a terrorist....

DefadaPooh said...

ya ya best ne ..tersentuh hati ;0