BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 28, 2010

they are just so adorable.

here are few latest picture of my little cat Hearty and some other new kitten in the house...opss i mean kitten club ya.its belong to my lovely friend here in kursk..and my housemate Diana she just bough a kitten as well last weekend..so so so ..i hope i will get another kitten soon..

my hearty : kena grooming..bulu nya sangkut sana sini..coz dia ndak suka kena sikat..mcm mana tu?heehehe










Apil..my friend, farhana just bough her about a week..:)

















apil tidur ada gaya beb..


apil and abbi

apil again..cute yer..background purple ..hahaha poyo



belum ada nama lagi ne..belongs to my my housemate Diana..love this little kitten..Damn Cute!!!

2 comments:

Mohamed Nibras said...

so cute :)

DefadaPooh said...

thnx :)