BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiG iPhone 4 Play

What gadget that would always stick on your hand?? I am pretty sure that most people would says PHONE@ HAND PHONE!!  Without phone aka hand phone I would feel there is some thing in complete and my head will be in mess. Yet I would tend to browse around either my dad nor friend's iPhone. Poor me just using Window phone.I like Installious application on iPhone. I wont call it as an iPhone without this Installious application. Installious application is one application to download almost everything even my medical e books and medical application could be downloaded easily from there. Life getting easier and  towards perfection with all the application that offer by iPhone..say thank you to iPhone!!

Digi iPhone 4 Play

0 comments: