BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 25, 2010

DiGi IPhone 4Me


What are hot news on earth right now DiGi launching a long awaited I phone 4 in Malaysia.I feel it just a right time for me since i'll start working as  HO (  houseman officer ) aka fresh graduate doctor approximately  around mid Oktober. Wondering why i need an I phone 4? Currently Im am using windows phone and hardly to get medical software and its kinda expensive to prescribe, such a waste for me.I found out more and more medical software for  I Phone 4 are available now , on top of it all I need just click on my finger tip download it directly and all matter solve.It sound great,look great and for sure its awesome!! I phone 4 could make my intensive training as Houseman Officer less stressful since work load and working hours will be just unbelievable hilarious !! I phone 4 you will be my Saviour, my reference and my LOVE ~~ I Phone 4 will not only gonna serve and save  me but as well my future patient. Thank you DiGi for launching and promoting your 1 phone among nuffnag   'reader and blogger.


LOVE DiGi










0 comments: