BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Bad day..but Allah S.W.T.alwz there for me / us

today such as rough day..moring was started finely..class nt so bad!and after the class was hanging out for a lunch n coffee wt the other gurl in my grupmates.
thn after tht went to Place where i used to withdraw my money since my MAYBANK atm card only can be used at one specific atm machine!!tht sound so f**k up
there is 2 same atm machine ( same bank  called SEBER BANK )..So with my doubt im trying one of the atm machine tht i dunt used to withdraw.coz same bank mah!!thn there was only desplay amount roub 5000 equal to around rm 580.00++
thn i choose another amount 8000roub..thn its nt successful coz max for transection roub 7.5k so i key in another amount roub 7.5k..and the machine desplay transection not accepted!ok nvm
thn i decided to use another atm machine tht i used to.so ok lah i withdraw sana saja lah kan..thn i key in 7.5k roub..unsuccesful ahhh ayo..so i tot it just coz of some bloody maybank prob again..so ok i decided just withdraw 5k roub and thn withdrw again~~
thn the first transection successful.but the 2nd one "NO" how come on my recipe stated no sufficent amount~~aaaaahhh?hw come oh??damn it..thn i feel sumthg wrong sumwher..and thn run back home .( ahhaha no just exazerating it)..cant run doh~~it too slippery.
check on my maybak2u.com..and shitzz crap..the first transection 7.5k was deducted from my acc and and n i dunt have the recipe prove of it~crappy!!crappy!!try calling my dad but cnt reach him~~ahh ala2..panic attack..
call shibu thn..of coz thn i cried..but he just irritating me more~~aya..one of my treatment is cry..yes 1st step for my prob solution is crying!!
after cryin thn call my dad again..and plss plss urgenly make a new acc for me and send new atm card!!and pls dunt forget to acitvated it..and im BROKE!!Broke now~~
dad pls send me some cash!!
if ths shitz not happened my financial jst fine.
after crying again..thn im started to translate necessary thgs before make a report to the bank..luckily the back jst near my house.but its nt a main building for tht bnk.but luckily thy are willing to hlp me out!!and they are one nice russian guy no willing to hlp me tanslate and haave a conversation with the lady bank( hehe sound weired)
he firstly over heard im from malaysia and he look excited but i dunt gv a damn tht moment..and yet was still strugelling wit my broken russian language.
and one moment ..while i was standing for my q..he was right behind me again..and yay..he hlp me out ths time..he been to Indon before..and i guess he was living there for quite somtimes before..and he has small conversation in indon malay .well bisa ngomong..bisa faham ya.
he such a great guy..he dunt even bother to ask my name or ask for anytg in retrun...he jst wanna hlp me out..sinceraly..and he serioulsy good man..he hlp me write a report in russian lang..uhuu..thank God u send me a right person at a right time..
i m so thankful to Allah s.w.t who made my thgs easier even tho i was in trouble and hard time..


0 comments: