BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 04, 2010

syndrome oh syndrome!!

my head dosent able to concentrate on wat i m supposed to do now..i need to study.a buch of things..need to reinstall into my brain..to litte time left but too much time keep on been wasted around..shitty of me..
our graduation day and date keep on changing..our state xm as well keep on changing its formate. pls uni and rectore decide it faster!! and pls for those who damn freak wanna take the other non sence xm such as social med pls get ur mind asap!!before i will find u and tell u how i hate this state xm and pull out ur brain!!
belum grad pun but im futher ahead been thinking how my life gona be after graduation..im not looking forward to work and practise my medcine..but at the same time i cant wait for my knowledged to be in minimal level thn push it to maximal level..hahahaa..
pls pray and cross ur finger for my success!! amin

0 comments: