BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My day

wednersday..
wakey up and just soooooo sleepy cant open my eyes even tho after shower..damn it.and i can feel like my brain just lack of oxygen..damn!!
but yes My SOS came~~great2..
went to class wit lil of doubt..coz i was fall a sleep while reading my notes last nite..and i was just soooo sleepy head!!
but class went so well and the surgery :  laparoscopic coleysystectomy just so so interesting~~ great2..
thn after class we went to chantal as guys ( kong, julius and minor spronser razis) who treating all gurls in our group for Lunch as belated womens's day which was on the 8th march !..good..ok ok i will baked cheesecake for u guys..just wait for a rite time ya :)
but there is sumthg wrong for the day which i cant xpln..u just hope thgs should be just fine :)

p/s : no pic available yet..sorry

0 comments: