BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 15, 2011

i love my call

love call?it so much different ah kali from real call..phone call..urgent call but its on call..hahahah since workin im begin to hates when phone ringging..i hates answering sms..and yes i hate on call esp on weekend when i feel so lonely..bodoh kan!hahah but ths weekend my sweet friend was there till peak season begin.i feel bit relieve.thn continue my work alone and deal with non stop admission till 12pm..till Even my MO clerking one case..when there is a moment i'll tend to do my own plan for management and yes of coz must be appreciated so much :)
yet i was slept well last nite..thank god..and now i wanna sleep before going for futsal ths evening..kasut futsal tertinggal d labuan masih lah..terlupa pulak mau bawa sini before..well well well let me sleep now before my head become psychosis :)

0 comments: