BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 10, 2011

monday

im kinda depressed today..unable to smooth my work as how it supposedly.myb coz i ifeel rushing to run there and ther.well its dosent matter...cz yet im survived.but wat made me sad today is my sling bag the white one rosak pulak..putus gara2 tersangkut sumwhere while running towards my patient..damn!!i get emo for awhile..i get stuck there...arrgghhhh!! i never fight with lab people but yes today!!they are too much!!hw dare they pending my patient result!so key point here ..bag sudah putus deh..d mana mau cari ganti oh d sini ne!!arrrhhhhggg..another big ?...

hari2 bila balik rumah susah betul mau kasi senang ate!!i knw life would treating me this way..for dont knw how long it could be..for some reason im happy to be at hosp..surround with friends and patient..to be bz..to get tired and yes thn can get emo sendiri2.hahahahha
well..... life arent tht bad.

0 comments: