BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 20, 2011

routine

my routine is really killing me~~i begin to wonder and counting days for my Houseman ship to end while in reality it just my first posting out of 6. i brain begin to dysfunction for working 7 days a week.not because of overloading in using my brain or neuron but more causes by hypoxic @ early waking up every morning and tension every time mate up with "international "patient with beyond of my language barrier or somtimes due to their advance fck history taking..oh i feed up!!stress begin when ever i think of CME. ayoo..begin to stress up when i know tht tomorrow i'll oncall and covering neonates.gosh..please give more strength for tomorrow. my headache and my urti is still there~~

i wonder and so jelous for those who working free lance or doing their own bussiness ..or who ever working but yet still able to settle their other things outside without have to feel stress or pressure when ever out from working  compound. i cant wait for my holiday ~~i need a long break..



0 comments: