BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

10th ramadhan


still having on and off stomach cramp.nasib apa lah d bulan2 puasa nei  lah pulak kan mcm ne..sahur for today just  a glass of water and few pieces of thamar.alhamdullilah.routine begin as usual ..drive to hospital and thinking of where to park..:( dislike it. well today i bought another jampi serapah tht i hope could erase my eye bag..CUCUMBER EYE PADS

lets give it a try and waste another $$..so another thing that im looking for is sumthing that can make me grow more matured and erased away all my tears..as well can show my path way..either i should remain here or i should as soon as possible go as far as i can either to do sumthing else or futher my study..im not scared to even start my life as below than ordinary level. :) 
my entry kinda mixed up few things as my emotion kinda mixed and still full with one word " WHY " .i wonder and i hope this holy month could make me more clam and find all the answers for ths life :) amin 

0 comments: