BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 08, 2011

WHY

there is so many question if sentences begin with word WHY.coz those sentences will end with question mark " ?".so there is a task to fine an answer for it.pheeewww..why does it matter ??coz today it just an extraordinary usually after sahur .( after drank any hot drink) i'll choose to continue my dream, eventho usually i'll end up wake up due to stomach ache and yezza i'll feel its seems like i need to go toilet..but today its just so so severe..mcm diarrhea mcm juga mixed with " sengugut " sympt before getting period.which its very rare happen to me.decided not to go work as it could change my mood and as well so not comfortable..just msg my friend, while other msg for my Mo remain pending..aiseh tak tersend pulak.back to story..im so sad again my period pending ..not so bad yet lah still regular but why lah lari calculation ne?ayaaaa!!stress kah aku?rasa nya tak juga?sebab puasa kah?merepek pulak..opss ya myb coz my diet aka my timing for meal jer yg berubah kan..so again question arise.bgs juga if can fasting for the whole ramadhan month..but not with this pain..masyaalah..bnyk nya dugaan d bulan puasa ne kan ..i called up my HOD and told him im taking emergency leave..wah nasib tak d marah lah kan :) buat2 charming dulu :) :P another issue pulak..i found out my face so so so dull and my eye bag just gettin worse...so in few years time i'll even gettin worse than current condition..omg.omg..wat is the best thing to do ?? Should i just find other job tht wont require me become zombie??lets think of it .......

0 comments: