BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 19, 2011

hdok

hdok : hospital duchess of kent where i been posted as house officer for almost 10months now.as far i can remember it was begin with full of fear and stress.however im bless to be here with wonderful people around here.today we were talking about ho who end up quit as ho..not geeting transfer to other hosp but end the carrier for good.really for good??its not sumthing new to hear about,but yet i believe if its happening here it all about the ho itself.well its ok!!
its make me think more about myself.how if i'll really need a break..its all becoz of me myself.thinking of shift system with only 13 ho in my current dept...will i have courage to do so??bt hw abt my matter than??esshhh..life is gettin tougher as im gettin younger ..ahaakkzz

Mobile Blogging from here.

0 comments: