BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 24, 2010

cheering up

what is wrong with ths world when people begin to wonder why am i single to mingle?no one can believe.eeeeerr..coz Dr are too bz to fine one.i hates Drs.so put them aside.they wont be able catch my eyes..auchhhh cakap besar yer aku?? :)
well to be honest im giving space and time for my self. i cant decide anything yet for now, to be fair to my self and be selfish or even it might hurt others are my rules now.i need time.i need to prove to my self that i can reach my target of life.i want to do sumthg extra ordinary even if it might cost me a failure to thrive..:P sekali lagi berasa sgt bongkak.well pray hard and do hard.insyallh Tuhan itu maha adil. we wont get everything in this life.so nw i choose sumthg tht benefit myself. cheers..

life is easy

0 comments: