BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 19, 2010

sekadar renungan



im not stress, just kinda hypoxic ~~~ sleepy head again!! gosh..pls2 be rajin..bunch of thgs to read..enjoy reading and study as much i enjoy snorkeling..yay~~
there so much things tht put aside rite now.priority in my life now kinda change.some times im become so confuse when its related to my personal matter, t never happened before.But now it worsening and severe.there is a moment where i want to run and not be myself.i just wanna be free.its not so cruel to decide to be alone.its not tht bad if i say that i love my self more than others.its not harm to say i keep sumthing deep inside my heart.it not so selfish if i choose to take much time just for myself. it fair enough to stay on a safe side.

my happiness depends on me after God

0 comments: