BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 18, 2010

im getting older n darker :(

today i realize how ugly am i now..shitty my skin getting darker nw but i keep on telling my self its okey at least i had enjoyed my trip.but nw its all matter of time for my skin to be bck to normal.but hw if it remain darker?gooshh!! Im having eye bag nw..aaaaaaaaaargggg!!!so tension.why on earth it could be??who and what to blame on?if last time during my med school it wasnt tht bad.even during xm season.hw can i get my beauty sleep again?if most of the night i fall a sleep rite after lying down on the bed.im not on call. everyday so how it could be the causes for my eye bag?eeerr tension okey on top of it i just begin on call recently n..huhuh..sad2 :((

is it coz i am getting older??pls vasih it away..no...no..i want thgs to be just fine :P

0 comments: