BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

tired

lots of things im tired of now.i tot i over it.i tot im strong.i tot i can accept evertthing.yet why the hell there is sumthg triggering me and swing my mood away??why am i wake up in the middle of the night and write here?pls i need a sleep.i need my ugly sleep.i tried my very best to cheer myself.i tried hiding everything.i tried my best to be matured in handling thgs..but why its seems nothing is enough..could ths life treating me better..at least away from ths unpleasant  feeling.as i alwz think of lateily at least let me dreaming and sleep nicely as a coma patient in  icu..keep me feel tht way..i just too tired

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye there...actually,hanis bru je ternampak ur comment at my blog yg u post dlu2...sorry...hanis jarang update blog lately.....

smoga tabah dlm kehidupan ni ye...be a good doctor! ^_^

DefadaPooh said...

thnx u hanis :)