BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 31, 2010

for real today is 01/01/11

dont ask hw i was celebrating my New year eve..coz i ws sumwhere on level 6 heaven HDOK..well no tension.not even a single feeling of pressure..( liar) ..there were moment when i feel pressure esp covering few cases tht required hight concern..and etc..but yes i was free pressure during my night call..alhamdullilah.i gain my confident level..syukur..moga2 bertambah2 lah pas ne :)
if u ask me abt my ny year wish and target or apa2 lah..i can say i dont have one yet..coz i dunt even hv time to thk of it..i just hope i can be better and become sumone more responsible for myself and my family.think less abt nonsense things..live this life to the fullest..( mcm ndak ngam jak bunyinya ne.)
what i want now is..just my car..to cheer me up..hw i miss it!!! :(

happy new eveyone..and sorry for those who sms me but i wasnt reply yet..but i do appreciate those wishes.. :) love

xoxo

0 comments: