BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 06, 2010

life

we never knw whar will happen next..there for now i let everything go with the flow. if before i was kinda depressed to accept the fact in working in Sandakan and on top of it begin with paeds department handling kinds and baby.after a month i begin to accept thgs the way it is.if people were talking abt hw bad tht paeds could treating me.but i could say i am happy here. i like the working environment even myb there is few thgs slack there and there.but no one perfect and yet i could say it worth if get scolded if u made mistake.all my MO are super cool..can seat,talk,hang out and chilling togther2.:)
i put my sadness aside. i treat my self and my life as fair as i could.i take all ths as a challenge for me.be single not tht bad, just a matter of most of thing i have to decide by my self.but it does not mean we hv to hate or fight ech other. we handling things smoothly as i du.nt knw who and what to blame on. trap in between regarding life matter really feel and sound sucks but i let it go.as im not getting younger year by year..let my self be free again.explore my working life,enjoy it and spend my time as much i want either at hospital or where ever i want. im not ready for commitment and there for thgs are like ths now :)
im happy for thoes who found their happiness and mr right to be with..here i would like to congratz my dear friend maslyn and azry on their big day. semoga berbahagia selalu. i cant forgive myself not to be on her side on her big day..cuti tiada..emmm cis..tht moment lah my on call was.feel so so so sorry :(

cheers

1 comments:

Miss Red LadyBirD said...

It's ok ba Lin.Bgus2 ko sana ah'