BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 10, 2010

another rongeng day bersama my kitten2

again woke up around 9am..shower.main sama kucing and breakfast and settle all online transaction and ready2 to bring my kittens to vet and to sumwhere over the rainbow just to declare them and get certificate for export them bck to msia..ayooo another pening day..aprox it cost me 3kRM to ship them bck to msia.plus all logistic and etc2..hope they will stay healthy alwz. my kitten just almost same value for LV bag.. :)) so they gonna be my handbag!! haahhaah

i heard to day at 4pm there will be a graduation rehearsal ~gosh..i dunt feel like im really relaxing after my xm..it jst tht my brain are rest but physically NO!!Packing..cleaning..cleaning...baking..coooking ( opss blm ada masak lagi for ths whole week)..ayoooo need to buy groceries lagi..need to ready myself to go mosocow to send my kitten off ths saturday midnight frm kursk..basically no rest till i'll reach msia~~ :)but im happy for it..perhaps i can lost my weight and fat!! :))

0 comments: