BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Ring ????

saturday is my fav day in russia...no matter either having class nor not.well there is no more class for me..im not student anymore..opss yet there is still 2 exam are waiting for me. woke up kinda early for me around 9am and read few pages and than fall a sleep again for a little while..but its not peak of the story for today..:)


i went to Gloria ( cat's club@ association in kursk ) where most people go to buy,to register or even just to cuci2 mata for lovely kitten.There wont be charming and cute2 kitten every weekend but once you hit the right weekend than that it..miaw.miaw.. i went there just to get sort of like recommendation letter to export my kitten back to malysia so than i can avoid the tax. :)


than i went to villa ( not mansion) but a supermarket just to grab few litter of juice for our usrah ( small group of muslimah  ). this week is our last usrah for this semester as finale for me :) gonna miss of them as they are just my small family here :) we were having solah hajat and of course makan2 event and follow by lepaking.
while waiting for cab at villa i was eying on one jewelry shop..opss i fall in love with one ring.ehemm..ehem...i think i cant resist on it.It just  simple and have some Russian words there.and i just dont have so much time left to come back again to grab that ring so OK..please forgive my self.i just in love on it :)PRICE?i guess i just do not bother to know :)

not so clear just snap using my chikai HTC HD phone :( while my Dslr are resting and goyang2 kaki :))



again not so clear.the gold one given by mom mother ( she gave me around 2 years ago and it was her 1st ring while she was 20 years old )


 size 16.5 never knew my exact size before but actually i m prefer to get size 16 but they dont have it for this design so pakai lah untuk jari tengah jer

I hope my shopahollic problems could be treated soon. for now on i cant resist on it( shopping / anything related to it )  otherwise i wont able to study and just thinking of IT. even few days ago i was depressed just to get few magic box from Paris ???  and yay  thank you for my dad for willing to get it for me using your lovely magic card. muaxxx

and here as desert of the day i would like to present :


hearty look so bored while i was writing this story 



and than she decided to listen on my mp3



than she try to calculate my spending and she so depressed coz she dont get her pink small house that i saw just now :(




she cant smile for me :) while orev trying his best to look ok on this pic :P



wow hearty look so arrogant while orev just so confident as he is the man of the year :))


well thank you everyone for ur little time to read on my blogs and click2 on my nuff nang..

cheers

0 comments: