BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

fast entry..

16th june 2010
0338
nikitskaya street

Still awake just to update my blogs..wow..not really actually..i just done cooking nasi beryani and ayam goreng for bekalan tengah hari esp for my parents and my lil bro..they will landed in moscow aprox around 2.20pm local time.yay..cant wait for it..i feel lonely ths few days when other parents are alrdy arrived while my parents masih lagi belum2 muncul tiba..but bgs juga lah i can settle my uni thiging and all my interview dengan tenang..i found out tht every day waking up early and going out and settle all thgs..damn it!!but yes end up all thgs done..just have to wait for the graduation~happy2 day..another thgs tht made my day today was : yes my name entitle to get an certificate as one of the most active and successful student in sports ( perasan)..hahahha well i dunt get the Dean list..far away from it anyway... :)) and another thg : was having great early dinner with my lovely2 futsal mate ..love u all gurls..hope there is another opportunity again for us to meet up again and kicking the ball!!YAY!

okey will write more abt my past interview ..but overall it was OK Easy..Luck was really on my side :))


doakan semoga journey dan segala2 nya selamat..

cheers

1 comments:

CathJ said...

all the best in everything you do.. :)

Visiting you from bcbuddy...

take care...