BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Finale day for my kitten in kursk

tonight @ early morn around 1am will leaving to Moscow ..journey will take about 8 hours from Kursk.
kinda sad and surely gonna miss both of them Orev and Hearty..:)
i hope all thgs will be smooth and bez problema..:insyallh..will hiding back to kursk again once all the procedure done ..i need to reach kursk back asap..SPA interview are waiting for me on the 14th of June 9am.davai..

today kinda of tiring day..do there n there and there..latest experience was : learn how to predict and read the football gambling..since its legal here so nothing to worry about..no one will ambush and so on..

look at the monitor @ board.baca lah u mcm forex i rasa..heehheheh

i was desperately to get 3k rm today..to send my kitten off to msia..so i was thinking if i dunt able to get the money so i will gamble to day..but if i lost..i will be more in danger..hahahahha..i short abt 1k rm..so i was having abt 8h to solve my thgs..my dad was missing in action..and i was try my very best to jd along kutip duit sana sini....and domestic fee terpaksa lah my aunty rina yg uruskan dulu..thank u...hahhahahhehe..well gambling football ne i tak expert lah ekk..so i get confused...heheh even england nv usa pun pikir2 nak ker tak..mana lah tau seri pulak kan..naya2...so nvm i skip this gamble thinging..wait till my dad reach here..jom2 kita gambling~~hahahahhah..
my next vacation destination : Jakarta and bali..( cian ndak pernah sampai )..thn next i wanna go to Monaco and i wish to be there for a month and jd lah apa2 pun and bermimpi2 berjumpa Mr right and ruin my life there.hahaha :)) wat a wild though.. :P

well to my lovely reader..i m worry if i wont be able to update my blogs till 15th of june coz they is bunch of thgs to do and my schedule kinda full..:)) mengada2 jer bunyi kan..but i will try my best to update :) and wish me safe journey ..success in my interview opss before hand pls pray hard along with me that Thai cargo wont give me problems..

cheers..


0 comments: