BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

everything over..

Dr..everyone calling ech other Dr..surrounded by other New hot stuff Dr just feeling sooooo relaxing!!Exam just over..yes we all did it..all my batch mate..all my group mate..yay we did it!!6years and some of them 6years (+ 1 year pre medical ) congratz..reach home relax a bit and than started packing again~~..

im happy!!!so so so so so so so happy even though tht mean the hell world just cant wait to welcome me!!ayoo HO..HO..Ho life.nvm..wat to do..tht wat i choose..so takes wat ever it is..ready to gamabteh.i will take a small break and just stay at home++ reading again and again..at the same time i just cant wait to make over my room back home~~to cheer up my day and life!!

nekad to begin new life right after take off from moscow to kuala lumpur!!!insyallh..

0 comments: