BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 06, 2010

List for my graduation present

Here list that i want :


1) a bunch of red and white roses on my graduation day 
2)new pink littmann stethoscope
3) i phone 4G from UK or singapore or even local / 3Gs pun boleh
4) Neverfull pm LV ( emmmmmmmmmmmm!!))
5)Jimmy choo customize shoes since my kaki memang lain size for right and left one i just need the flat one..will wear it secara buruh for 2 years as HO ..standing all the way and bekerja seperti buruh will make my leg paining..i want to avoid Varicous or even DVT ( deep vain thrombosis )

tht all my wish list for now on.

mcm mana mau dpt ne ??? :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg! I want the iphone 4g too. Hopefully my grandma chooses that gift (she keeps asking me so I just sent her my wish list). You should consider just creating a registry at myregistry.com or something. Much easier to sort and for people to check it if they want to give you a gift!

DefadaPooh said...

hehehe..ic btw laydia may i know who are u?cant view ur profile ..bg lah ur link as well