BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

unsettle thgs

i feel like i dont have time either for myself  nor to accomplish my thgs.still not done unpack my stuff.still my room just look the same..i will do at least sumtg today..no matter how..hehehe
im  damn lazy to drive now adays.bt my works seems like part time driver..bawa mama beli itu ini lah..whoch most of them brg2 my grandma yg perlu d beli..haruskah beli hari2?baik kita borong kedai2 d labuan ne..org gaji d rumah sana tu memang org gaji bertuah..pemls..masak pun mls..kemas pun ala kadar..beli brg p kedai pun ndak mau..baik kamu ndak payah kerja..

im started getting bored here..its a bad sign for me..i guess i should continue my mission to transform my room becoming transformer room.ayooo...today gonna be another day which will make my head twisted 360 degree..even tho im jobless now it dosent mean i have notg to do..bunch of bored thgs awaiting  for me..buekkk...

i wish all ths extra exazerating thgs will over soon..amin

0 comments: