BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Home sweet Home

safely landed in labuan on the 26th june 2010 around 9.20pm..the feeling was sooo different when i just hthat im home forgood now..on the way bck all the way during the flight i was keep on thinging how thgs gonna be..how it will feel like..and im ready for the worst..:) but so far im happy for evertg.eventho right after landed has to go to my grandma house and stay there..but it so worth.sambutan kecil2lan tapi half of my important family memebers was there..thank u every one..love the flower..and doa hajat and doa tolak bala harap di makbulkan..a few days ago sumthing bad was happend at my grandma house..but as long as everyone safe it wat more important :) amin

big suprise on the next day after my arrival was really2 touch me..thnk my dear for the flower,cake and the lovely prresent..love it ..muaxx..muaxx..muaxxx..

and another big suprise from my dad..heheheh really touch by tht..love the Car..really comfort ..:)

ucapan2 selamat kemabli dari kawan2 lain juga amat d hargai :)

p/s : will update abt my last trip soon..

0 comments: