BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 11, 2010

My dream

11th june 2010
2328 
Nikitskaya sreet,kursk russia

story about kursk and russia almost towards the end..sob..sob..sob..
soon i wont have much idea for writing since i'll just gonna be at home and do all bored and same and same old thgs.well im looking forward to make over my room..yay!!

i hates destruction from my phone esp while im charging it..the light keep on blink2 so i tot there is incoming call...uh!!benci2..hehehe :))

so lets end the benci2 part.begin with sumthg a lil bit of fairytale story abt my dream @ thgs tht i wish to archive someday insyallh:) i wanna be success but  bukan suckss .  i wanna be one of important and rich person in this world ( emm melampau2) .but at the same time im lazy to work..and at the same time yet i wish i could be come specialize..( well mau study lagi ne ) mana ada dpt free2..well lets figure it out later2..hehehhe
but yes of coz i wanan be rich!! or at least i dunt have to bother abt my $$$ and $pening!! so mean i need to work hard..( Work??) eshh!!
i wanna live happily ever after in europe..( not decided yet d mana)..but at the same time i dunt wanna wait till my age 50 to archive it!! i wana be happy alwz even tho if faith saying i wont found my Mr right due to less population or due to bnyk yg transform jadi mak nyah!! as long as i got the $$$ and carrier and myb super2 rich and able to make all siblings happy too..hahahha not coz of $$ only ya.coz we can travel around the world~~~haahhaahhhahahaaha :)) jika kamu syng kakak mu ini hanya ker na mi$$$ aku terajang kamu!! wow!! 
wat else ???emm no idea lagi lah....oh ya i want at LEAST X3 ( if X6 alhamdullilah) :))..emmm i want 7 hantaran tidak bnyk...i dunt care if hantran itu untk apa sekali pun..i can call it as 7 present for my self from who ever it may be concern..hahahah lain org mau kawin lain org mau hadiah..:)) 
well for now own i just wana enjoy my remaining days in kursk..and cant wait on the 15th..to fetch my parents and my lil bro in moscow..and rock my days.. 
i wanna be super super super super women who begin from scratch~~and someday i can be proud of it

p/s : to my dad im still remember the conversation regarding the iphone 4..i wont mine selling off my HTC..hahaa lawak2..mau mau mau mau juga~~

0 comments: